Potential problem with security/pinepgp

I recently updated all of my packages, and I've started seeing the
following error messages whenever mail/pine uses pinepgp to verify a
signed message or to decrypt an encrypted message.

	mktemp: mkstemp failed on /pinegpg.HM3hbB: Permission denied
	/usr/pkg/bin/gpg-check: cannot create : directory nonexistent

In both cases, the gpg operation fails to complete, and in the case
of the encrypted message, only the cyphertext is displayed (no clear
text).

My ~/,pinerc contains

display-filters="_LEADING(-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----)_" /usr/pkg/bin/gpg-check,
        _BEGINNING("-----BEGIN PGP")_ /usr/local/bin/pgp4pine -d -i _TMPFILE_

Based on the error messages, it would seem that something has recently
changed WRT the _TMPFILE_

Does anyone else use security/pinepgp?  Seeing similar issues?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:          |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee dot com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd dot org |