Re: netpbm

I was able to build netpbm-10.79.04 by building the tar.gz file from the svn checkout:

 svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/netpbm/code/advanced netpbm
 tar czvf netpbm-10.79.04.tar.gz netpbm
 mv netpbm-10.79.04.tar.gz /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles

Then I had to 'make distinfo' in graphics/netpbm, after which 'make' completed OK, but 'make package' failed as I could not find or build all the manual files. The full manual is available from

svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/netpbm/code/userguide  netpbm-docs-r3052

I also couldn't find a pre-created archive anywhere.

Chavdar Ivanov

On Mon, 4 Sep 2017 at 23:19 Robert Musial <rmusial%fastmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Requesting
> http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/distfiles/netpbm-10.79.04.tar.gz
> ftp: Error retrieving file `404 Not Found'
> fetch: Unable to fetch expected file netpbm-10.79.04.tar.gz

You might have better luck here...
http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/graphics/netpbm/README.html

If you need to search pkgsrc for packages you can go here...
http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/README.html