Re: rakudo, nqp, perl6, etc

So I just updated wip/p6-zef to use a dynamic PLIST because of the way
perl6 is currently building packages with dynamic file names.

I think we can use this pattern to get all of -star but maybe stay in
wip/ until p6 gets their tooling cleaned up, which I think is also in
progress after some chats with them.