Re: [2017Q2] seamonkey build failure on NetBSD-8 AXP

TO put things lightly, you're going down a path less traversed, but
either way:

I have several libxul.so in my work directory, they all link with -lm
but I guess that is pulled in indirectly. it might be because it's
getting you further without js optimizations which would have pulled in
-lm.

I suspect you can add to
./work/seamonkey-2.46/mozilla/toolkit/library/moz.build

if CONFIG['OS_ARCH'] == 'NetBSD':
    OS_LIBS += [
        'm',
    ]