Re: gobject-introspection is like, the worst.

On 06/28/17 16:00, John D. Baker wrote:
On i386, "gobject-introspection" itself will likely fail to build, even
when starting from scratch.  If it does manage to build, it might even
work when another package uses it, or it might not.

In both cases, once it fails, no remedy has yet been found, although
I have yet to test D'Arcy's workaround.

Thanks. I have called the doctors to tell them that they are not needed. Turns out that I am not crazy after all.

Cheers.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost