Re: R certificate issue

I think we need to should teach curl to look in the right place.
It appears it has an option --with-ca-fallback=yes which might have the
expected behaviour, as it comes with the description:

checking whether to use builtin CA store of SSL library...

(So something like ``CONFIGURE_ARGS+=	--with-ca-fallback=yes'' in curl's
makefile, and verifying that this line changes from 'no' to 'yes')

it looks like it will use openssl's code and certificates to validate if
an earlier option doesn't work.

And being a functional change, bump PKGREVISION :-)

If that fails we can pass it a CA_PATH, pkgsrc/*/mozilla-rootcerts
SSLDIR might contain the right logic for where the certificates are
expected to be.