Re: pbulk query

On 05/25, Patrick Welche wrote:
> What is this error trying to tell me?
>
> pbulk-build: Package from successful build log doesn't exist: libxslt-1.1.29nb1

Hi, Patrick!

I don't know, but I might guess that it has scanned a previous build log
and found a package there that it can't find in the packages location?
So, could it be looking in the wrong place for the package?  Or are the
permissions wrong on any ancestor directories?

> # pwd
> /usr/pkgsrc/textproc/libxslt
> # make show-var VARNAME=PACKAGES
> /mnt/packages
> # ls -l /mnt/packages/All/libxslt-1.1.29nb1.tgz
> -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  673041 May 24 10:39 /mnt/packages/All/libxslt-1.1.29nb1.tgz

Are you using pbulk in a chroot, and is the above executed in the
chroot?

Maybe you could check where pbulk is putting packages that it builds
by double-checking pbulk.conf?  Or, you could give pbulk a single
simple package to build (i.e., in the file specified by the pbulk.conf
limited_list variable) and see where it gets put?

If you want to hack around the issue without figuring out what's wrong,
you might have success in setting reuse_scan_results=no in pbulk.conf or
blowing away the previous bulk build log.

Regards,

Lewis