Please review & submit net/unbound/buildlink3.mk (needed for wip/getdns)

Hi, everyone!

I have created a pkgsrc package for getdns (https://getdnsapi.net/) and about to submit it to pkgsrc-wip, but in order to make it work I had to add buildlink3.mk to net/unbound because getdns uses unbound's headers/libs.

I am not familiar with the internals of the buildlink3 framework, so I just used another buildlink3.mk as an example. Could one of the more experienced users review it and submit to pkgsrc so that I can submit my wip/getdens.

Thanks in advance!

Here is my net/unbound/buildlink3.mk:

# $NetBSD$

BUILDLINK_TREE+=	unbound

.if !defined(UNBOUND_BUILDLINK3_MK)
UNBOUND_BUILDLINK3_MK:=

BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.unbound+=	unbound>=1.6.0
BUILDLINK_ABI_DEPENDS.unbound+=	unbound>=1.6.0
BUILDLINK_PKGSRCDIR.unbound?=	../../net/unbound

.include "../../textproc/expat/buildlink3.mk"
.endif # UNBOUND_BUILDLINK3_MK

BUILDLINK_TREE+=	-unbound

--
Aleksej Lebedev