Re: evbarm/netbsd: bus error building python

Thank you for your help, I am trying to build openjdk8 on evbarm7hf  but it complains about stack size on the last stage compile,
and none of the _JAVA_OPTIONS helped...  Also  I tried to compile gfortran (using gcc48) in the same machine but it aborts core, just like the python3, May be the sysctl you mention, can help me too...

By the way, is there a way to build NetBSD for the armv7 without any pax security???