print/tex-ptex broken now and fix at wip

Hi,

I was talking with bsh@ (at AsiaBSDCon) for print/tex-ptex status.  We
think the package has some missing files and usually fails at
processing simple file

--------  test.tex ---------
\documentclass{jarticle}
\begin{document}
test
\end{document}
----------------------------
and issue
   platex test.tex
will end up
+----------------------------
| mktexfmt [WARNING]: inifile platex.ini for platex/eptex not found.
| I can't find the format file `platex.fmt'!
+----------------------------
I've my memo maily for my own record,
  http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/diary/2017/03/25/1.html

Now not-elegant-but-works fix placed on wip/tex-ptex.
It has files directory to add some files from old texlive tarball.
It doesn't looks nice, but works like before.

I'd like to commit to print/tex-ptex with PKGREVISION++.
(before branching 2017Q1)

thank you.
---
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.