Re: pkgsrc is now in freeze for 2017Q1

On 20 Mar 2017, at 20:22, Greg Troxel wrote:

>   Set up bulk builds with reporting to pkgsrc-bulk.  While this kind of
>   help is more longer term, the freeze is a great time to start doing
>   bulk builds.

Those of you already doing bulk builds, if you've been manually excluding mail/qmail and/or packages that depend on it, now's a great time to re-include them. The binary qmail package finally works well on at least NetBSD and OS X, and presumably elsewhere.

I'd love to have 2017Q1 include these binary packages, and in general for bulk builds to once again be exercising the qmail branch of the dependency tree. :-)

Thanks,

- Amitai