Re: MesaLib and llvm

> I think disabling llvm disables graphical acceleration for radeon, so it's
> a pretty expensive choice to make. Perhaps we need to make llvm39 and so forth
> to avoid this problem.
>
> Previously, an llvm update broke rust, we should probably always do this.

I've got an update ready for Mesa 17.0.2, but I put it on hold because, while it works perfectly fine under i386, I cannot make it work on amd64 -- all OpenGL programs crash (with and without LLVM). It could be due to the fact, I only have a virtual NetBSD to test it on.

If there are any voluneers, I can send the package for testing.

Or commit the change, and keep working on it, but we've got the freeze.

Kind regards,
Adam