lib/ dir not being created

Hi guys,

I've been traying to update some packages. Right now I'm working on
nagios-plugins. On FreeBSD, version 2.1.4 works; on CentOS 7, I'm having
this issue:

=> Automatic manual page handling
pkg_create: can't stat
`/root/pkgsrc/net/nagios-plugins/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib/charset.alias'
=> Checking for non-existent script interpreters in nagios-plugins-2.1.4
=> Checking file permissions in nagios-plugins-2.1.4
error:
/root/pkgsrc/net/nagios-plugins/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib/charset.alias:
No such file or directory
error: /root/pkgsrc/net/nagios-plugins/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib: No
such file or directory
2 errors and 0 warnings.
*** Error code 1

As you can see,
/root/pkgsrc/net/nagios-plugins/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib is not being
created. I've read the documentation but I'm still not very clear on how
to play with INSTALL_LIB* vars. I'm not even sure if this file is
actually considered a library. After that, I need to be sure that the
file is copied into the mentioned directory.

Can anyone give me a hint on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Alberto Mijares