Re: Problems with building/installing libtool-base?

OK thanks!

On Wed, 18 Jan 2017, Thomas Klausner wrote:

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 05:02:21PM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2017, Paul Goyette wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jan 2017, Paul Goyette wrote:

Hmmm, it looks like we might need a similar fix for the
devel/libtool-fortran

Well, the up-to-date pkgsrc installs libtool-fortran-2.4.2nb6 but it
appears that coinmp thinks that the version of libtool-fortran needs to
match the version of teh libtool-base package.  It looks for
libtool-fortran-2.4.2nb9

There doesn't appear to be any obvious way to specify that the -fortran
package has a different PKGREV

Well, for now, it seems sufficient to remove the PKGREV info from the
Makefile, and simply depend on libtool-*-2.4.2*

I've just bumped libtool-fortran to nb9.
Thomas

!DSPAM:587f36d471001953275748!

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |