Re: Build error for libsoup?

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017, John D. Baker wrote:

Are you building on i386-current?  I had problems with "net/libsoup"
on that platform due to problems in "security/gnutls".  See pkg/51800.

No, I'm strictly amd64.

Interestingly, I updated pkgsrc again, including the latest gnutls, and now everything is working again. I still have the curses problem with qemu that I reported a couple days ago, but libsoup is working now ...

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |