Re: Firefox stability?

I'm also getting frequent crashes with i386/7.0.2 firefox-50.1.0.  I
haven't encountered the problem of it freezing.

Sound (e.g, youtube videos) doesn't work for me either anymore with the
new default package options "alsa dbus":

 alsa_stream_destroy: pthread_cond_destroy failed: Invalid argument

I also tried with pulseaudio and that didn't work either, but I didn't
see any error messages.

firefox-47.x was also the most stable for me as well and sound works, so
downgraded to that and thankfully it still builds with pkgsrc-2016Q4.

Thanks