Re: 2016Q4

BERTRAND Joël <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost> writes:

> 	I'm doing a pkg_rolling-replace tu upgrade 2016Q3 to 2016Q4
> and compilation stops with following error :

My usual plea for the archives: when you run pkg_rolling-replace and
something doesn't go well, reduce the problem to something simpler,
because it's usually not a pkg_rr issue, and some people don't pay
attention.

Specifically:
   remove all work directories
   check your sources
   run pkg_rr with -n to see what it wants to do first
     think if the above seems sensible
   in that directory, do make replace

then, report the simpler error.  In my experience, whatever pkg_rr runs
into will also happen with the above plan, but then you have a problem
involving fewer tools.

(I see that wiz@ pointed you in the right direction.)