Re: PHP .ini files in php.d

Hello Jaromír!

I tested your change and defined PHP_EXT_CONF_DIR, after removing all PHP-related packages. Rebuilding them placed the ini-files in the specified directory. Next I will try this on a Solaris machine and ask a PHP user to confirm the change, but I have no doubts it will just work.

BTW: The ini-files in .../etc/php.d/ don't show up in "pkg_info -L", yet they are removed on "pkg_delete". OTOH pkg_delete does not complain, when this file is no longer present and silently removes the registered files of the package. Is this standard pkgsrc behavior or did you code these cases? I like it, because at the moment my plan is to set PHP_EXT_CONF_DIR to /tmp/php.d :)

Cheers,
   Joern