firefox-49.0 segfaults frequently

Since updating to firefox-49.0 in pkgsrc-2016Q3, it crashes with Segfault
frequently.  The previous version in pkgsrc-2016Q2 (48.x?) seemed quite
stable.

$ uname -smr
NetBSD 7.0_STABLE amd64

I thought I'd observed a pattern to my usage vs crashing, but now there
doesn't seem to be one.

Anyone else having trouble?

Alas, loading the core file with gdb doesn't really show much:

$ gdb firefox firefox.core
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.7.1
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64--netbsd".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from firefox...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
[New process 1]
[New process 133]
[New process 128]
[New process 123]
[New process 86]
[New process 73]
[New process 67]
[New process 62]
[New process 61]
[New process 60]
[New process 59]
[New process 58]
[New process 55]
[New process 54]
[New process 48]
[New process 35]
[New process 34]
[New process 33]
[New process 30]
[New process 29]
[New process 28]
[New process 23]
[New process 22]
[New process 21]
[New process 19]
[New process 18]
[New process 17]
[New process 16]
[New process 15]
[New process 14]
[New process 13]
[New process 12]
[New process 11]
[New process 10]
[New process 9]
[New process 8]
[New process 7]
[New process 6]
[New process 5]
[New process 4]
[New process 3]
[New process 2]
Core was generated by `firefox'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  0x00007f7ff6910f0a in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00007f7ff6910f0a in ?? ()
#1  0x00007f7ff3da0336 in ?? ()