Re: prosody and lua-sec-0.6 problem

hi,

i did a full update of my server with pkg_chk after the completed
update i tried to connect to prosody and it doesn't work. After a bit
of research i found out that luaSec-0.6 doesn't work with lua 5.1, but
luaSec-0.5 does. A downgrade of luaSec-0.6 to luaSec-0.5 fixed the
problem.

> I’m curious about this, as this bug suggests that they added
> rudimentary 5.2 support in the 0.9 branch:
>
> https://prosody.im/issues/issue/299

The prosody homepage specifies lua 5.1 as
runtime dependency, so i thought it doesn't run with 5.2 or 5.3.

kind regards Stefan