Re: pkg_admin audit shows vulns for openssl-1.0.2i

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 05:35:10PM +0000, Benny Siegert wrote:
> I fixed this the other day. I suspect the script which uploads the file to
> FTP has not run yet.

Hi, could you please check again?

    Package openssl-1.0.2j has a denial-of-service vulnerability, see https://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2016-2177
    Package openssl-1.0.2j has a side-channel vulnerability, see https://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2016-2178