Updated Linux package repo for Debian or derivatives using eglibc

Hello,
I've published the packages from the latest bulk builds on Debian 8.6*
running on ARMv7l & AMD64.

You should be use these packages on ARM based systems such as the
BeagleBoneBlack, Pi 2 & 3, Google Nexus 2012 or newer tablets and mostly
like many other systems with a similar CPU.

The AMD64 build should be usable on Windows 10 using their Linux
compatibility layer thingy which I can't recall the name of as I type
this email as well as the many debian derivatives such as a Ubunu.

Packages are available at
http://files.venture37.com/pkgsrc/packages/

The previous announcements cover the getting started instructions if
required:

ARMv7l: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2016/03/22/msg023192.html

AMD64: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2016/03/26/msg023209.html

Sevan Janiyan