Re: Any openvpn experts?

On 7 September 2016 at 00:33, Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:
> Any suggestions on how to make this work?  I'd really prefer to run two
> instances of openvpn on the (Z) machine.
>
> If I really have to set-up SSL, can anyone provide a true step-by-step
> cookbook for someone like me who can't even spell SSL?  :)
>

> Thanks in advance!

OpenVPN provides a set of scripts for dealing with setting up a CA &
issue certificates.
Dan Langile has a some posts on his FreeBSD Diary blog which should be
applicable to openvpn anywhere, ignore paths & OS specific
instructions.
http://www.freebsddiary.org/openvpn.php
http://www.freebsddiary.org/openvpn-routed.php
http://www.freebsddiary.org/openvpn-easy-rsa.php

For the Easy RSA part, ensure that the Diffie-Hellman parameters file
is 2048bits or higher (susceptible to Logjam attack otherwise).

Sevan