Re: Recomendation for a proxy server with good security?

This may sound surprising but: consider writing your own in Go. The net/http package contains both the server and client parts. Your handler can do whatever checks you need, create a new outgoing request and copy the data. This can be as short as, say, 20 lines of code. The resulting binary is fast and memory-safe. Google itself is running such servers in production, so it's not a toy.

Benny.