firefox{24...} and java

Not sure if it's only me, but I happened to notice that building firefox24 picked up
native java and not pkgsrc.

Trying to turn it off ended in failure so I added to mozilla-common.mk (freetype too):
> +.include "../../graphics/freetype2/buildlink3.mk"
> +.include "../../mk/java-vm.mk"

Not certain it is related, but prior to this I have not been able to do pull requests on github,
but now with the java update seems I can without problem.

anybody else notice similar?
--
Richard PALO