Re: textproc/libxml2

On Fri, 27 May 2016, Thomas Klausner wrote:

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 04:49:14PM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
Hmmm, it seems that textproc/libxml2 was updated to use release 2.9.4

However, textproc/py-libxml2 still references distribution files for 2.9.3

Is this just an oversight?  Or do we really need two versions of the
distribution for libxml2.9.x?

Probably just an oversight because there is no Makefile.common.
Thomas

OK. I will locally update py-libxml2 to use 2.9.4 and see if anything breaks!

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |