Bootstrap on Cygwin problems

Hi,
I tried to bootstrap current pkgscr on Cygwin in unprivileged mode
===> running: (cd /usr/pkgsrc/bootstrap/work/bmake && /usr/bin/sh
configure  --prefix=/usr/pkgsrc/bootstrap/work
--with-default-sys-path=/usr/pkgsrc/bootstrap/work/share/mk
--with-machine-arch= )
configure: WARNING: cache variable ac_cv_host contains a newline
*** Error code 1
So I changed the bootstrap script adding machine_arch=`uname -m` for the
CYGWIN_*) plateform
don't know if it's the proper way to adress the problem but it works.

Also i tried on another machine and i ran into a problem due to the root
group containing spaces. Didn't tried to hack a way around it yet. Has
anyone ever been confronted with it?
Regards,
Vincent