Re: buildlink3 + pkg-config (libevent-related)

> What system are you using? If NetBSD,
Yes, NetBSD (current).

> you normally get the builtin version in /usr/lib and the libevent.pc
> is synthesized. It is not the package in /usr/pkg.
Okay, I suppose that synthesis happens in devel/libevent/builtin.mk; I
don't understand the reason for it, though.

Anyway, am I out of luck if I need not only libevent.pc but also
libevent_pthreads.pc?  Can I avoid using the builtin libevent and
forcing the one from pkgsrc instead?  This is thoroughly confusing :(.

Thanks for your reply,
Timo