Re: Xfburn on NetBSD 7

Hello,

xfburn works for me when I run as root.

On 04/ 9/16 06:47 PM, Freddy Fisker wrote:
Hi

Thanks for adding Xfburn to pkgsrc.

The installation runs fine, but when I run Xfburn the following window
appears. The screenshot of the window is attached to this mail.
When I press "close" to this window the Xfburn window is comming up.
But in the Preferences Xfburn can not see the CD device.

I have earlier tried to change the group and permissions of the /dev/rcd0d.

Thanks in advance
Freddy