Re: Package to access cell-phone storage?

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:

I'm sure there must be a package somewhere in pkgsrc that can
connect to this ugen device and transfer files to/from the phone.
My primary goal would be to get my ssh keys onto the phone so I can
contine to use the ConnectBot (ssh client) app.

Any suggestions?

pkgsrc/devel/libmtp should work for Android.  There may or may not also
be a nearly-hidden menu item somewhere on the phone to switch it back to
USB-MSC for umass(4).

Well, searching the web came up with instructions for enabling some sort of "USB Debug" mode (after gaining root access). I tried that but it didn't work.

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |