Re: Package to access cell-phone storage?

Still with a Samsung Galaxy S2 here...

I'm under the impression the main thing that changed is the choice of
filesystem. However, from a quick search, it's hard to tell which one
was eventually chosen and for which phone (it may vary).

I recall managing to access my phone via Andoid Debug Bridge (still the
S2), perhaps that still works, but I never tried it on NetBSD.

Might be possible to virtualize Linux to get ti running, if it's too
hard...

Checking out how hard it'd be to port (will give up and pretend I didn't
say anything if it looks too hard!)