Re: recursive bmake package (packages-depends

On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 05:53:40PM +0100, Michel Jansens wrote:
> Is there a way to ask bmake to create the current package AND all depending packages?

As Robert said, just start with "package" or "package-install" does
that. You can also add DEPENDS_TARGET=package-install to /etc/mk.conf
to make it the default action for building dependencies.

> The trouble is that when I try to pkg_add a top level package, I’m told all dependent packages are missing.

If you still have your build directories around, you can look for
*/*/work/.packages/*.tgz.

Joerg