libtool running in the wrong directory

Hi, I've got the following problem with wip/gnome-settings-daemon
It tries to run the following command (except with a lot more parameters):
libtool --tag=CC --mode=link clang -o libpower.la libpower_la-gpm-common.lo
while at ${WRKSRC}.

This fails with:
libtool: link: `libpower_la-gpm-common.lo' is not a valid libtool object

If I run this same command at ${WRKSRC}/plugins/power, it works fine.

I'm unsure what to change in order to fix this problem for the package itself.

Any ideas? thanks.