Re: thread-safe sqlite3

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:27:15 +0000
coypu%SDF.ORG@localhost wrote:

> I am attempting to get more pieces of GNOME3 working.
>
> Currently I am stuck with nautilus, which fails at configure,
> asking for TRACKER. I believe this is wip/meta-tracker, which I've
> tried to update.
> However, meta-tracker is complaining that sqlite3 is not thread-safe,
> as mentioned here, the default mode is NOT thread safe, unless
> otherwise specified.
> https://www.sqlite.org/threadsafe.html
>
> I've been unable to get a thread-safe sqlite3 to appease meta-tracker,
> and would appreciate help on this problem.

What system are you building on?
I just tried to compile meta-tracker 1.7.3 that is in wip on my machine
running NetBSD 7. The Configure script reports this:
checking for SQLITE3... yes
checking sqlite3.h usability... yes
checking sqlite3.h presence... yes
checking for sqlite3.h... yes
checking for sqlite3_threadsafe in -lsqlite3... yes
checking whether sqlite was compiled thread-safe... yes
checking whether SQLite3 version is safe... yes

/Niclas Rosenvik