Re: 2015Q4 nspluginwrapper does not work any more

> nspluginwrapper has as instructions:
>
> To install the Linux flash player into a native Firefox browser:
>   - Also install multimedia/ns-flash and multimedia/libflashsupport
>   - Run "nspluginwrapper -i /usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so"
>   - Run Firefox
>
> I did install libflashsupport, but ns-flash does not exist (anymore).
> Instead I have adobe-flash-plugin-11.2.202.559.
>
> If I run "nspluginwrapper -i
> /usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so" I get the error message
> nspluginwrapper: no appropriate viewer found for /usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so
>
> and indeed, the flash player does not work.

I think I've seen this before, and in my case it turned out that
there were too few of the linux compat packages installed, or the
wrong versions were installed.  I think I found it via "ldd" on
libflashplayer.so, but my memory is a bit murky on that front.
Which of the Linux compat packages to use depends on which OS
version you run and of course which arch; e.g. the 6.x NetBSD
versions can't run with the newest suse linux compat libs.

Regards,

- Håvard