Re: pkgsrc-wip/wkhtmltopdf

> 15. 12. 2015 v 16:36, Richard PALO <richard%netbsd.org@localhost>:
>
> Not sure if anybody is really maintaining wip/wkhtmtopdf, I was able to to get
> what seemed a broken build on SunOS/gcc49 going with the patch here:
> http://www.netbsd.org/~richard/0001-wkhtmltopdf-fixes-for-SunOS-gcc49.patch
> (if anybody is interested in picking anything up for github)

Well, it worked for me in the summer, when I updated the package last time, but then again I’d have been building with GCC 4.7 only. I don’t use wkhtmltopdf in any way though.

> I notice that the qt directory is a complete clone of qt4.8, not being
> real familiar with its structure but since pkgsrc qt4 is at 4.8,
> isn't there a more lightweight, logical and streamlined way to layer upon that?

I believe they use their own QT fork with many changes and they don’t publish a clear patchset to use against stock QT. Same deal as wip/phantomjs really.

-F