py-suds => py-suds[-jurko]

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/suds-jurko/0.6

seems old py-suds has been sidelined, so there is a fork that came in the meanwhile.

In pkgsrc, there are only the following packages using old suds:
  finance/py-vatnumber
  geography/py-obspy
  misc/py-stdnum

seems like overkill to put in place CONFLICTS and all that, what about just canning the old
suds and replacing it with the new.

If the old ever really comes back, we can deal with it then, because the fork
intends to remerge in this case.

In summary, as far as pkgsrc is considered, I'd like to simply keep the name py-suds,
but upgrade to the fork.... if that is, indeed, acceptable.  Is it? :-|

--
Richard PALO