net/haproxy build with new openssl library

Hi,

I have a running netbsd 6.1.5 with OpenSSL 1.0.1i installed with base package. it is located in /usr/bin/openssl.
I did installed the new openssl package from current repository on /usr/pkg/bin/openssl and the version is OpenSSL 1.0.2d.
When I try to build the current version of haproxy (which is 1.6.2) from the pkgsrc it automatically found old openssl library (openssl 1.0.1.i) from the base package while I have the newer one on /usr/pkg . I saw that SSLBASE=/usr/pkg would the problem but it didn't change it.
Can anyone guide me how can I force haproxy to build the ssl against the new library instead of the old one from the base package ?

--
Regards
Hamid Hashemi