Re: nspluginwrapper and libflashsupport updates foradobe-flash-plugin

mayuresh@ wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 11:38:02PM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> > > mplayer works.
> >
> > Even when firefox opens flash player?
>
> Tried. It does.

What option do you use on mplayer?
Do you use pulseaudio or other sound tools?

If mplayer puts sound during flash is running,
it means flash doesn't get proper sound device.

> Some suse level issue?

I've confirmed I can get sound as the following procedure:

- install NetBSD/i386 7.0 on virtualbox (and creat a user on config)
- login using the created user
- su and pkg_add firefox and adobe-flash-plugin-11.2.202.540nb1
- start X, twm, and firefox
- play flash

so needs more info on your environment.

---