Re: nspluginwrapper and libflashsupport updates for adobe-flash-plugin

I wrote:

> I have been working on updating nspluginwrapper for NetBSD/i386
> and NetBSD/amd64 recently.
>
> The latest (but actually old) nspluginwrapper-1.4.4 package
> using patched Linux binaries (built on openSUSE 12.1 by myself)
> works much more stable than current version (nspluginwrapper-1.2.2).
>
> It also works on NetBSD/amd64 with native 64 bit flash plugin binaries
> for Linux x86_64.  Please also refer PR pkg/49705 for details:
>  http://gnats.netbsd.org/49705
>  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bugs/2015/07/28/msg057410.html

I've committed all necessary changes:
 http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2015/10/24/msg131530.html
 http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2015/10/24/msg131532.html
 http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2015/10/24/msg131534.html

This means adobe-flash-plugin-11.2.202.540nb1 and later will use
64 bit Linux flash binaries on NetBSD/amd64 both 6.x and 7.x.
(5.x doesn't support 11.2 plugins, and it's being EOLed anyway)

With libflashsuppot (for OSS), playing flash on NetBSD/amd64 is
much more stable than with previous nspluginwrapper-1.2.2 with
suse32 compat packages and COMPAT_LINUX32 emulations.

On the other hand, it looks there are some stability problem
on playing sound on NetBSD/amd64 7.0 using pulseaudio
(i.e. in PKG_OPTIONS.adobe-flash-plugin=pulseaudio case,
 which disables libflashsupport). I have not investigated it yet.

Have fun,

---
Izumi Tsutsui