Re: Please review wip/cd-hit and wip/bwa

Turns out there may be a good reason to stay with 0.7.9a for now.

0.7.12 requires shm_open(), etc. which are apparently not available in NetBSD 6:

https://www.netbsd.org/changes/changes-7.0.html

If they are available through a package, I'll be happy to add a dep and test it. So far I haven't found anything, though.

    JB