Re: Osabi is obsolete

So, here's the deal. I removed line "exit 1" from osabi/INSTALL but osabi is not the problem. I don't have necessary libraries and shared objects of which x11-links now complains about (and which include libX11.so.7, needed by xinit and some else needed by startx)
in /usr/X11R7/lib.

I have libX11 installed but it provides only libX11.so.6 (which is in
usr/pkg/lib) (and of course others, I stop at libX11.so.7 because it's a necessary library).

So, what package does provide at least this shared library? At first, my main thought was that x11-links does it, that's why I wrote about osabi, it indeed doesn't have anything with
this.

If it's needed, I can provide the whole error messages.

Thank you,

Mitt