Re: mail/spamassassin 3.4.1 does not start

On my OmniOS machine it functions correctly. I remember having similar issues with another module in my mta chain and had run that manually with a truss (strace) to see what it failed on. It turned out to be a directory or file permission problem. In any event, I have spamd running without any problems.

Gary