comms/asterisk10

     comms/asterisk10 contains the Asterisk 10.x series.  This
series went End-of-Life on December 15th, 2013 (that's almost two
years ago).  See here for the release schedule:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Versions .  It
is highly likely that there are a number of security holes in it.
At this point all users should have migrated to one of the other
versions.  I intend to delete this package just before the freeze
(due on September 15th).  If anybody has a reason why I shouldn't
delete it, speak up now.