Re: Odd compiler error

That was part of it, thanks. The problem is, the pkg requires hdf5-c++, which does not have a buildlink3.mk, so I added it to DEPENDS instead. If I include hdf5/buildlink3.mk, it seems to ignore the DEPENDS entry for hdf5-c++.

I worked around it with a modified hdf5 pkg that includes C++ support by default. I'll put this in wip tomorrow and reach out to the maintainer.

Thanks,

    Jason