Re: lang/ocaml i386 native code compiler on x86_64 OS X

On Wednesday 22 July 2015 14:52:22 you wrote:
> If you use ABI=32 on OS X, the OCaml configuration script (as it is
> currently patched) attempts to build the native compiler targeting
> x86_64.
>
> The patch below fixes this.

Sorry, only just noticed this mail (if you've got a patch, it's probably
better to submit a PR, since that will be more noticeable). Thanks for the
patch! Did you test this on 64-bit OS X as well? I'm happy to commit it, just
want to make sure it doesn't break anything...

best,

  Jaap

--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."