Re: updates for some pkgs

Hello Benedek!

Benedek Gergely writes:
> [...]
> games/moon-buggy 	moon-buggy-1.0.51
> fonts/ttf-tlwg 		ttf-tlwg-0.6.1
> x11/wmweather 		wmweather-2.4.5
> [...]
I have updated them, thank you very much! (regarding moon-buggy I have
added USE_GAMESGROUP support in order to share the scorefile across all
users and I have updated CONF_FILES and PLIST of ttf-tlwg)

> games/xsoldier 		xsoldier-1.8
I can update it too... patches/patch-main.c of games/xsoldier seems
missing in the attached files of the email... Can you please provide it?

> Also if someone could take a look at the hiscore file for xsoldier, I
> couldnt figure it out without hacking something in, but it's not
> impeded by not being able to write to the hiscores file.
You are right, there are some information in the pkgsrc guide (19.6.3.
Installing highscore files) but an example will probably clarify that.
The problem is that we would like to write in
${VARBASE}/games/xsoldier. In order to do that we will need to own
various files by the traditionally "games" user/group, so let's add in
pkgsrc/games/xsoldier/Makefile:

 USE_GAMESGROUP=		yes

then, in order to have a ${VARBASE}/games/xsoldier with the proper
permissions, the highscore file writable and the game itself with the
setgid bit on we need respectively:

OWN_DIRS_PERMS+=	${VARBASE}/games/xsoldier ${GAMEDIR_PERMS}
REQD_FILES_PERMS+=	${WRKSRC}/scorefile.txt \
			${VARBASE}/games/xsoldier/xsoldier.scores ${GAMEDATA_PERMS}
SPECIAL_PERMS+=		${PREFIX}/bin/xsoldier ${SETGID_GAMES_PERMS}

"make help topic=setgid" contains further information regarding that.

Thank you very much again for the patches!
Ciao,
L.