Re: recent pkgsrc-wip from rsync

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 6:27 PM, Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 10:50:01PM -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:
>> I would like to give reposurgeon a try and was wondering if anyone had
>> a recent pkgsrc-wip rsync available since sourceforge continues to be
>> down.
>
> I've got a rsync from July 16. The last commit mails on pkgsrc-wip-cvs
> are from the same day. My rsync job on the 17th failed, so some of the
> commits on July 16 might be missing.
>
> http://www.netbsd.org/~wiz/pkgsrc-wip-repository-20150716.tar.gz
>
>  Thomas

A pretty rote/non-involved conversion resulted in this:
https://github.com/msporleder/pkgsrc-wip

I left out all of the branches created by the conversion because I think
they are useless tags of imports.

I have a feeling that joyent is probably the best comparison:
https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc-wip

if anyone has time to do a diff for where either one is missing stuff
then I think we have a pretty good basis for wip going forward.

If you had a real named branch that you want to preserve, please let me know
and I will look for it.  Otherwise they all look like typos or cvs import's.

Matt