Re: Moving pkgsrc-wip away from SourceForge

This is not so much in response to a single message in this thread, I don't see what to quote, but there have been downtime problems with Sourceforge from what I read.

Anyway, I sometimes get this problem when running
cvs up -dP
from pkgsrc/wip directory (copying-pasting from my virtual terminal):

amelia2# cd wip
amelia2# cvs up -dP
cvs update: warning: failed to open /root/.cvspass for reading: No such file or directory
cvs [update aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
amelia2# pwd
/BETA1/pkgsrc/wip

/BETA1 is a mount point for a partition where I have FreeBSD-current amd64 installed, and where I keep FreeBSD ports, src and doc trees, and NetBSD src (current and I sporadically update releng 7) and pkgsrc trees.

Tom