Re: Moving pkgsrc-wip away from SourceForge

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 01:26:07AM +0300, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
> Again, pkgsrc-wip home page is irrelevant. I'm yet to see a person who
> visits that page on SF, since the only useful resource there is CVS
> repository. It worked today without noticable interruptions.

And just an hour ago I couldn't cvs update. Even if it worked for you
today that's not a reliable indicator for how well sf works in
general...

I think the site reliability alone is enough to want to leave it (IMHO).
We had multiple CVS outages that last days, for everyone, only this year.
 Thomas